Thursday, February 19, 2009

Learn How To Make Money 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days a Week and 365 Days A Year

advertisement

Excerpt from Brian Rooney article
Internet Marketing brian@trafficwave.net

I would like to share this marketing strategy that Brian Rooney is using in his business.

"For years now, I've been playing a game with my kids. It's called "Guess What Daddy's Doing!" and it goes like this:

I could be at a restaurant with my family, at a basketball game, driving down the road, standing in line somewhere, laying on the couch, or playing a video game (I'm a big 'Rock Band' fan). Sometimes, I might actually be working!

Every once in a while, without warning, I'll turn to one of the kids and say, "Hey! Guess what Daddy's doing!" Of course, now they already know the answer and they pretty much roll their eyes at me when I ask, but it's still fun.

Can you guess the answer?

The answer is: "Making money!"

No matter where I am... No matter what time it is... No matter what I'm actually doing at the time... I could be on vacation, at the beach, sitting at my desk, coaching basketball, playing music... it just doesn't matter.

I am making money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

How do I do that?

I use AutoResponders to generate, manage, and follow up with my sales leads.

AutoResponders are quickly catching on with online marketers as a "must have" tool for success. And it's easy to see why. They make life and sales much easier.

The simplest way to understand AutoResponders is to think of them as a system that automatically responds to requests for information. You can set up your AutoResponder to send out sales messages, follow-up messages, price updates, training information, special announcements, weekly articles, and more.

My favorite way to use AutoResponders is as my personal sales assistant. As my advertising works for me around the world and around the clock, I am receiving requests for more information. Some days, it may be a couple of requests here and there. Other days, it can be dozens of requests. I love what I do for a living but the thought of managing and replying to each request one at a time would just be insane.

Instead, I let my AutoResonder handle it.

Here's how it works for me:

My websites all have a form that visitors can fill out to request more information from me. When someone fills out my form, my AutoResponder collects their information. The first thing my AutoResponder does when it receives their information is send a confirmation request to their email address. This protects me from spam complaints and makes sure that the person whose email address is entered in to the form really wants my info. Once the new prospect confirms that they do want to receive my information, my AutoResponder sends my first sales message out to them. The message is personalized with the prospect's name. This helps my messages get through and helps me build credibility and rapport with my prospects. From there my AutoResponder will continue sending follow-up messages to my prospects every few days. The best part about this system is that it's all 100 percent automated.

Once I set up my messages, the AutoResponder just handles all my follow-up and list management tasks. All of my sales messages include information on how to order. Most of my customers just place their order directly without ever actually talking to me. Every once in a while, a prospect may email me with a question. It takes me just a moment or two to answer a question when the prospect is already familiar with me and my offer.

My AutoResponder works on autopilot. I don't have to remember to send a follow-up message. I don't have to remember which message is next or when. I don't have to worry about managing the list. If someone wants off my list, they just click a convenient link and they're gone. Meanwhile, as prospects are responding to my ad, my AutoResponder just keeps working like a little personal sales assistant. And the best part? My assistant never talks back, never complains, never calls in sick, never asks for a raise, and never forgets to do their job!

Now THAT is what I call a good assistant!"

Brian Rooney is the co-founder of TrafficWave.net LLC. TrafficWave.net provides Email Marketing tools such as AutoResponders and AdTracking services to thousands of clients worldwide. For more information, please visit here

20 comments:

Perry February 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

I have such firm belief in autoresponders. I have been using this for my businesses, so I can generate Internet leads. However, techniques such as this should never be enough. One must also learn what to do with the leads, such as how to track, distribute, score, and nurture them.

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

autoresponders are great way to maximize your time.

credit card processing May 7, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

In some way, auto responders are good. but as long as you know how is the best tactic on it..

Content Writing August 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Thanks for providing all the details and the useful tips.

Web Hosting UK March 15, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Good post, am not really a fan of software cause am usually not successful with it, anyway thanks for posting

Ask Dubli March 29, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Want to make money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Join this Work At Home Internet Business Opportunity, and earn as much as you wish: http://www.e-shopnetwork.com/dubli_home_business.php

Ask Dubli April 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Want to make money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Join this Work At Home Internet Business Opportunity, and earn huge money from anywhere in the world: http://www.e-shopnetwork.com/dubli_home_business.php

Domain name registration May 20, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Thanks for sharing your tricks with us, your auto responders is dong a good work for you and lots of us can also adopt your trick, but the auto responders must be a good script and must be check from time to time.

credit repair letters August 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

GeraldC October 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Now I can how it works. A lot of people had become interested to enter the field of online business and I'm one of them. This will be great help.

Mutuelle sante April 25, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

I enjoy this guide, very helpful, now to make money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year is easy. Thanks for posting

Cheap Flights to Nigeria November 17, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

I get translate whole article in google translator and i have come to know about the actual points of this article, to increase traffic on a site i must say it is very helpful, thanks...

Kitchenaid mixer November 19, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

That's a great blog sharing amazing tips to make money. So many common queries are solved here. So interesting blog.

john April 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM  

Awesome points! I am glad I found someone writing about this!I view something truly special in this internet site .

john April 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

After research a few of the blog posts in your web site now, and I really like your manner of blogging.excellent put up, very informative. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

john April 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM  

Happy to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well,Thanks,Personally i think as you could probably teach a class on how to create a great blog. This is fantastic!

Designer Sarees April 24, 2012 at 7:03 PM  

Thanks for providing all the details and the useful tips.

BEC5 Curaderm April 24, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

Thanks for sharing the nice information.your blog is always providing very useful information.

Home page January 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM  

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

Post a Comment


Recent Comments


BlogCatalog

My BlogLog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP